Bring Your Patrons the Best in Do-It-Yourself Legal Documents
LawDepot empowers patrons to create legal documents specific to their personal situation regardless of their state or province. More than two million people have used LawDepot to save over a billion dollars in legal fees. Whether patrons are interested in protecting their estates, managing rental properties, setting up businesses, or any other situation requiring legal forms, LawDepot’s extensive library of documents and legal resources provides easy-to-use assistance with a wide range of legal needs.
State/provincial-specific DIY legal documents for patrons for a wide variety of important personal and business situations
LawDepot’s team of lawyers have developed an extensive library of quality legal forms and resources specific to each state in the United States and each province in Canada. Every LawDepot document can be customized, downloaded, saved, and printed in minutes.
- Provides simultaneous access for all patrons to a variety of legal documents using a simple question-and-answer format
- Empowers patrons with complete legal documents and forms customizable for personal or business use
- Supports community programming for legal services, including estate planning, power of attorney, rental agreements, and more
“An easy-to-use and straightforward approach to legal forms.”—TopTenReviews.com
- Individual and Personalized: LawDepot allows users to create, modify, and save hundreds of everyday personal and business legal documents.
- Easy Patron Setup and Use: A simple question-and-answer method is used to collect vital information. LawDepot then creates the form and places the patron-entered information in the proper locations within the document to eliminate redundant entries, keying errors, and form confusion.
- State and Province Specific: Each form is built to state or province standards to ensure that it is ready for notary, filing, and other local transactions.
- Help for Patrons and Library Staff: Technical support is available and included in the subscription, and patrons have additional options for preliminary legal help with form completion.
There are hundreds of forms available, including the following:
- Power of Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Promissory Note
- Bill of Sale
- Purchase Agreement
- Articles of Incorporation
- Employment Contract
- Residential Rental/Lease
- Commercial Lease
- Landlord/Tenant Notices
Note: LawDepot is not accessed through the RBdigital app.
For more details, call 877-828-2833 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.