Unlimited Patron Access to the Best Digital Magazines
RBdigital Magazines features full-color, digital editions for instant desktop reading, mobile streaming, and mobile-app download. Patrons are able to select both new and back issues, adding them to personal reading libraries with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits to the number of magazines checked out. And with personal notifications for favorite magazines, patrons never miss an issue!
Over 2,400 subscription magazines such as The Economist, Newsweek, Us Weekly, and Rolling Stone and bookazines along with 1,990 single/special collectors' issues.
- Easy Collection Management: Using personal accounts, patrons have the opportunity to check out magazines and read them instantly on computers (both PC and Mac) or access the content on portable media devices. (Viewing options, including the ability to download or view content while online, may differ based on the device or magazine publisher.)
- No-Limit Permanent Checkouts: Patrons can check out as many issues as they want and keep them in their account as long as they wish.
- Current Issues: New issues are released simultaneously with print editions, and many are available for immediate viewing before print editions arrive at the library.
- Always-Available Backlist: As collections grow, so does the digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy Browsing and Checkout: Patrons can browse a library’s collection of titles one at a time, search for favorite magazines by title, or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines.
Customizable patron interface with library branding, plus the following:
For more details, call 877-828-2833 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.