When facing a new week, you deserve a new book! This week on ‘Discovery Monday’ we feature Emily Fridlund's debut History of Wolves. Named the #1 Indie Next Pick for January, History of Wolves continues to rack up an impressive series of honors, including:
* A New York Times Editors’ Choice
* A Barnes & Noble Discover Great New Writers Selection
* One of USA Today’s Notable Books
* An Amazon Best Book of the Month
* Winner of the McGinnis-Ritchie award for its first chapter
History of Wolves is a contemporary coming-of-age thriller about a young woman, Linda, living with her parents in a commune in northern Minnesota. An outsider at school, Linda is drawn to a classmate and new teacher, Mr. Grierson. But when Mr. Grierson is alleged to possess child pornography, Linda struggles with the news and with her own sense of identity.
Narrated by Susan Bennett, the audiobook was released simultaneously with the print book. Click here to listen to an excerpt from the audiobook.