Have you ever wondered how things are created? Find out all about inventors and their amazing inventions in this non-fiction information book, written and illustrated by Scoular Anderson.
- Green/Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters
- Text type: An information book.
- A timeline of all the inventors and their inventions on pages 14 and 15 help children to recap when different things were invented and provides a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
- Additional retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
- Curriculum links: Design and Technology: Winding up
by Scoular Anderson
by Sherwood Anderson
by Mark Twain
Sign up for our email newsletter