Find out all about living in India as we follow Gini on a day in her life in Jaipur. Who's in her family, what does she like to eat and what's her school like? This non-fiction recount, written and beautifully photographed by Jonathan and Angela Scott, answers all these questions and more, telling us all about Gini's life.
- Orange/Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
- Text type: A non-fiction recount.
- A spider diagram on pages 22 and 23 shows all the main aspects of Gini's day, and helps children recap the main features of life in India.
- Additional retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
- Curriculum links: Geography: A village in India; Passport to the world; Citizenship: Living in a diverse world
by Jonathan Scott
by Jonathan Swift
by Scott Westerfeld
by Charles Dickens
by Scott Campbell
by Scott McNeely
by Tamar Geller, Jonathan Grotenstein
Sign up for our email newsletter