When Buzz and Bingo went down to the woods one day, they got a big surprise! They met a charming prince, a big bad wolf, seven little men and an old woman. But where was the beautiful girl that every one was looking for? Children will enjoy spotting the familiar characters and plot changes as the traditional stories are skillfully woven together.
- Gold/Band 9 fiction books offer developing readers literary language and stories with distinctive characters.
- Text type - A humorous story.
- A map on pages 22 and 23 tracks the trail that Buzz and Bingo follow through the forest so children can retell the story in their own words.
- Curriculum links - Citizenship: People who help us.
- This is the second title in the Buzz and Bingo series
by Alan Durant
by Charles Dickens
by Zane Grey
by L.M. Montgomery
by Victor Hugo
by D.H. Lawrence
by James Joyce
by Kenneth Grahame
Sign up for our email newsletter