Discover Cornwall like never before with Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall.
This practical e-guidebook contains 20 short walks in Cornwall, all of which are 5 miles or under, and are ideal for families and individuals young and old looking for ideas for an afternoon stroll.
Cornwall forms the tip of the southwest peninsula of Great Britain and is home to a fascinating varied landscape, featuring both areas of moorland and coastland. The 20 walks in Ramblers Short Walks will cover each aspect; there is no better way to experience these landscapes.
Produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall is the most reliable and trustworthy walking companion.When you walk with Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall you'll enjoy:
- 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
- Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
- The walks have been chosen with consideration for parking and refreshments to ensure they are suitable for families.
- Interesting facts about all the things you'll see along the route.
- Essential information on walking and the general area covered by the guide.
See walk locations and a read preview by Looking Inside.Enhanced ExperienceEnhance your walk with this eBook edition, which has many digital features including:
-All content downloaded to device so maps and directions are available at all times.
-Never lose your page: click on a walk in the contents to be taken to its page.
-Bookmark your favourite walks so you never forget them.
by Collins Maps
by Collins Maps, Spencer
by Wilkie Collins
by J.M. Synge
by H.M. Tomlinson
Sign up for our email newsletter