- This is a gripping story about twin sisters - one who goes missing - and the dark underside of friendship and family. It explores the lies we tell each other...?nd ourselves.
- Told from Tess's viewpoint in the present day and Edie's voice in the past, it makes for fast-paced reading (A la Lisa Jewell's bestseller Then She Was Gone). What begins as a story about a missing girl unravels into a twisty, disturbing tale of long-buried family secrets, jealousy and lies.
- Complex and compelling cast of characters that will have you suspecting everyone but the killer.
- More than just a crime thriller - this is a twisty story that is morally complex, full of secrets and deceit.
- Compelling juxtaposition of council estates and privileged upbringing in the narrative - the story plays out like an ITV drama, and there has been TV and film interest according to agent.
Competition: Then She Was Gone;Now You See Her;In The Dark;Close to Home;The Last Thing She Told Me;Missing Pieces;The Orchid Girls;The Suspect. Lisa Jewell;Heidi Perks;Cara Hunter;Linda Green;Laura Pearson;Lesley Sanderson;Fiona Barton
by Henry James
by Henry Adams
by Henry David Thoreau
Sign up for our email newsletter