EXPANDED AND REVISED“This is a great guide to the night sky at a great price”Astronomy Now
The bestselling, practical guide to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the northern hemisphere. 6 pages per month January-December 2020. An easy introduction to stargazing and a useful reference for seasoned astronomers.
Designed for Britain and Ireland but usable anywhere in the world between 40N and 60N, covering most of Europe, southern Canada and the northern United States.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion, and approved by the astronomers of the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
- Advice on where to start looking
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
- NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020
- NEW Seasonal charts
- NEW Details of dark sky sites
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
by Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion, Royal Observatory Greenwich
by Royal Observatory Greenwich, Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion
by Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion
by Royal Observatory Greenwich, Tom Kerss
by Leo Tolstoy
by Wilkie Collins
by Lewis Carroll
by Henry David Thoreau
Sign up for our email newsletter