EXPANDED AND REVISED
A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. 6 pages for each month covering January–December 2020.
Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
- Advice on where to start looking
- Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
- NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020
- NEW Seasonal charts
- NEW Details of dark sky sites
- Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
- Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
by Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion, Royal Observatory Greenwich
by Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion
by Royal Observatory Greenwich, Storm Dunlop, Wil Tirion
by Arthur Machen
by Leo Tolstoy
by Wilkie Collins
by Lewis Carroll
by Henry David Thoreau
Sign up for our email newsletter