Follow God's rules for financial freedom.
In today's uncertain times, how can you achieve the goal of financial independence? Success depends on a balanced strategy that is based on timeless biblical wisdom and up-to-date financial guidance.
Finding Financial Freedom is your guide to prosperity that lasts. Written by Bible scholar and professional financial planner Grant R. Jeffrey, this book shows how you can:
· identify and avoid financial traps
· escape the spiritual bondage created by a lifestyle of debt
· develop a disciplined savings plan that leads to successful investing
· claim God's promise of giving and receiving
· shift your thinking from "more income" to "keeping more of your income"
· make decisions today that will protect your family and guarantee an income through your retirement years.
Here is biblical financial wisdom that's as immediate as the bills crowding your mailbox. Get started today on the biblical road to wealth with Finding Financial Freedom.
by Ulysses S. Grant
by Mary Mapes Dodge
by Arthur Conan Doyle
by Johann David Wyss
by James Joyce
by Charles Dickens
by Edith Wharton
by Jane Austen
by Thomas Hardy
by J.M. Barrie
by Rudyard Kipling
by Alexandre Dumas