Practical and achievable techniques to build Godly habits and enhance your walk with God
A “Lifehack” describes any advice, shortcut, tip or skill that will help you get things done more efficiently and effectively. The NIV Lifehacks Bible uses lifehacking methods to give you practical and achievable tools to integrate spiritual habits into your busy, technology-centric, 21st century life. With 365 articles covering 30 life-changing disciplines, not only does this Bible illuminate scriptural wisdom on spiritual practices, it provides practical tips and strategies for applying them every day.
Featuring a foreword by author and theologian Kevin DeYoung, the NIV Lifehacks Bible is full of common-sense articles on foundational topics such as prayer, self-reflection, character formation, and fasting, as well as advice and helpful tips for building habits around these disciplines.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 4 Tips for Making Wise Decisions
- 6 Steps for Interpreting the Bible
- 7 Questions for Recognizing Intentional Sins
- 4 Tips for Finding Time to Pray