Take a trip to Newbery Honoree Carl Hiaasen's Florida, where adventure is always in the air! This New York Times bestseller is a wickedly funny, slightly subversive tale of story of snakes, grizzlies, a missing dad, a menacing drone.
Some facts about Billy Dickens:
* He once saw a biker swerve across the road in order to run over a snake.
* Later, that motorcycle somehow ended up at the bottom of a canal.
* Billy isn't the type to let things go.
Some facts about Billy's family:
* They've lived in six different Florida towns because Billy's mom insists on getting a house near a bald eagle nest.
* Billy's dad left when he was four and is a total mystery.
* Billy has just found his dad's address--in Montana.
This summer, Billy will fly across the country, hike a mountain, float a river, dodge a grizzly bear, shoot down a spy drone, save a neighbor's cat, save an endangered panther, and then try to save his own father.
"A fun romp that will keep readers hooked." —The New York Times
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Carl Hiaasen
Sign up for our email newsletter