"An insider's guide to the perfect interview." —Daily Express
What are job interviewers actually looking for in a candidate? What questions will they ask? What does each question really mean? What are the answers that will secure you the job?
James Reed, chairman of one of the world's largest recruiting agencies, takes you into the minds of top interviewers and reveals the answers that will land your dream job. 101 Job Interview Questions You'll Never Fear Again provides the best strategies for dealing with everything from classic questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "What are your greatest weaknesses?" to puzzlers like "Sell me this pen" and "How many traffic lights are there in New York?"
· The "Fateful 15" questions that form the basis of nearly every question you'll be asked.
· The 101 most common questions and what the interviewer is really asking.
· Top line tactics for formulating winning answers about your career goals, character, competency, and creativity.
· How to identify the types of interviewers and adapt accordingly.
· How to adopt the right mindset, dress code, and approach to stand out from the pack.
"Gives you the answers they really want. Great as interview preparation."
"Takes much of the fear out of preparing for a job interview."
"Well-written and well-organized. Strongly recommended for anyone preparing for a job interview."
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Henry James
by James M. McPherson
by Dr. James Dobson
by James Tertius De Kay
by James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
by Ram Charan, Stephen Drotter, James Noel
by Bob Burg, John David Mann
by Warren Bennis, Daniel Goleman, Ph.D., James O'Toole, Patricia Ward Biederman
by James Clavell
by Peter James, Val McDermid, Mark Billingham, Christopher Fowler, Lawrence Block
by James Crawford
Sign up for our email newsletter