"A mind in meditation is concerned only with meditation, not with the meditator - 17 February 1971
- If you can put aside your favourite systems, if you can understand that
concentration is merely a resistance and therefore constant conflict and wastage of energy, then we can find out for ourselves what is necessary for a mind that is in a state of meditation.
- To learn about oneself, a living thing, you have to watch, learn anew each minute.
- What is will?
- Consciousness is heritage, the result of time. Consciousness is the content of
itself, which is time, sorrow, confusion, misery. Intelligence has no heritage.
- What is a mind that is completely silent?
- Q: How does one cope with the extraordinary energy that human beings have?"
by Jiddu Krishnamurti
Sign up for our email newsletter