An eggcellent guide to raising backyard chickens!
Raising chickens is a growing trend hitting urban and suburban areas, as well as the country as people look for ways to exert more control over their food supply in these uncertain times.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Raising Chickens is a true beginner's guide, covering every aspect of raising chickens, whether one lives in the country, suburb, or city. If you want your own supply of organic, additive-free, free-range eggs, and want to know exactly how to acquire and keep your chickens healthy and egg producing, this book shows you how.
Learn how to:
- Choose whether to start with chicks, pullets, or hens; and which breeds are best
- Pick the right chicken coop for your needs
- Feed, water, heat, and sanitize your chickens
- Deal with common health and behavioral concerns
- Preserve the eggs you want and sell off the excess
So what the flock are you waiting for? Start raising chickens today!
by Jerome D. Belanger
by Jerome K. Jerome
by Michelle Belanger
by Derrick Belanger
by Michael Belanger
by Mark Twain
by Charles Dickens
Sign up for our email newsletter