For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's correspondents highlight the best of Beijing, including World Heritage sites, memorable markets, fantastic street food, and world-class nightlife. Our local experts vet every recommendation to ensure you make the most of your time, whether it's your first trip or your fifth.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Tiananmen Square, Confucius Temple, and Temple of Heaven
· Side Trips from Beijing including The Great Wall, Thirteen Ming Tombs, The Western Temples, Eastern Qing Tombs, and Chengde
Planning to visit more of China? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to China and also our Hong Kong guide.