For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
From the picturesque beaches of Rio de Janeiro to the majestic Iguacu Falls to the wonders of the Amazon rainforest, Brazil offers something for every type of traveler--and Fodor's Brazil covers the best that the country has to offer.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· An 8-page color insert with spectacular photos
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Iguacu Falls, Christ the Redeemer, and Ouro Petro
· Coverage of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paolo, The South, Minas Gerais, Brasilia and the West, Salvador and the Bahia Coast, The Northwest, and The Amazon
Planning to focus on Rio and Sao Paolo? Check out Fodor's travel guide to Rio de Janeiro & Sao Paulo.