Your Last-Minute Guide to a High ACT Score!
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
If the big test is looming and you haven't opened a book yet, then here's your last-minute reprieve. Crash Course for the ACT details the most critical tools and rules you need to help you get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 10 simple steps in this book, you'll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help You Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
· Concise, expert reviews of all question types you'll see on the test
· Up-to-date information on the ACT
· Essential, targeted strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· Dozens of practice questions with detailed explanations
· In-depth instructions to help you write a high-scoring essay
· Guided practice in every chapter
by Princeton Review
Sign up for our email newsletter