The updated second edition of the practical guide to international construction contract law
The revised second edition of International Construction Contract Law is a comprehensive book that offers an understanding of the legal and managerial aspects of large international construction projects. This practical resource presents an introduction to the global construction industry, reviews the basics of construction projects and examines the common risks inherent in construction projects. The author — an expert in international construction contracts — puts the focus on FIDIC standard forms and describes their use within various legal systems. This important text contains also a comparison of other common standard forms such as NEC, AIA and VOB, and explains how they are used in a global context.
The revised edition of International Construction Contract Law offers additional vignettes on current subjects written by international panel of numerous contributors. Designed to be an accessible resource, the book includes a basic dictionary of construction contract terminology, many sample letters for Claim Management and a wealth of examples and case studies that offer helpful aids for construction practitioners. The second edition of the text includes:
- Updated material in terms of new FIDIC and NEC Forms published in 2017
- Many additional vignettes that clearly exemplify the concepts presented within the text
- Information that is appropriate for a global market, rather than oriented to any particular legal system
- The essential tools that were highlighted the first edition such as sample letters, dictionary and more
- A practical approach to the principles of International Construction Contract Law and construction contract management. Does not get bogged down with detailed legal jargon
Written for consulting engineers, lawyers, clients, developers, contractors and construction managers worldwide, the second edition of International Construction Contract Law offers an essential guide to the legal and managerial aspects of large international construction projects.
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Carrie L. Lukas
by Michael David Lukas
by Mark Twain
by Charles Dickens
by Frederick Douglass
by Alexis de Tocqueville
by Elizabeth Gaskell
by Carlo Collodi
by Joshua Slocum
by James Fenimore Cooper
by Jane Austen