This proceedings contains a collection of 24 papers from The American Ceramic Society's 41st International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites, held in Daytona Beach, Florida, January 22-27, 2017. This issue includes papers presented in the following symposia:
- Symposium 3 14th International Symposium on Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- Symposium 8 11th International Symposium on Advanced Processing & Manufacturing Technologies for Structural & Multifunctional Materials and Systems
- Symposium 11 Advanced Materials and Innovative Processing ideas for the Production Root Technology
- Symposium 12 Materials for Extreme Environments: Ultrahigh Temperature Ceramics (UHTCs) and Nano-laminated Ternary Carbides and Nitrides (MAX Phases)
- Symposium 13 Advanced Materials for Sustainable Nuclear Fission and Fusion Energy
- Symposium 14 Crystalline Materials for Electrical, Optical and Medical Applications
- Symposium 15 Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing Technologies
- Focused Session 1 Geopolymers, Chemically Bonded Ceramics, Eco-friendly and Sustainable Materials
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Narottam P. Bansal, Mihails Kusnezoff, Kiyoshi Shimamura, Jingyang Wang, Soshu Kirihara
by Roger Narayan, Paolo Colombo, Andrew Gyekenyesi, Michael Halbig
by Jerry C. LaSalvia, Andrew Gyekenyesi, Michael Halbig, American Ceramics Society
Sign up for our email newsletter