The New York Times bestselling and 2018 Animal Star People's Choice Award-winning popular blogger, internet sensation Crusoe, the Celebrity Dachshund returns with a beautiful and whimsical book full of heartwarming and goofy photographs of his around the world travels in Crusoe, the Worldly Wiener Dog.
Join the photogenic Crusoe as he leaves fame and fortune behind to expand his horizons, get his passport stamped, and journey across the globe to eat delicious food, relax on beautiful beaches, dig lots of holes, and generally enjoy all that celebrity travel has to offer. You'll also get to see a little of his "staycations" and life at home between travels.
Jet-setting is what dachshunds do best. From Switzerland's Alps and Mexico's Mayan temples to Italy's seaside villages and France's Eiffel Tower—as well as various locales throughout the U.S. and Canada—Crusoe shares his wit and wisdom on appreciating culture, fine wine, and haute cuisine, always dressing for the occasion, and maybe learning a thing or two about what really matters most in life along the way.
In hundreds of brilliant color photographs, see the charming and charismatic mini-doxie embark on such thrilling adventures as…
* Hitting the streets of New York City as The Wiener of Wall Street
* Stalking evildoers as Batdog
* Strolling Hollywood's Walk of Fame (with his own star)
* Going out on a dinner and movie date with the lovely Paisley
* Digging for fossils at Dinosaur Provincial Park
* Playing doctor and dentist to his sidekick brother, Oakley
* Drinking at the notorious Bar Vitelli, shooting location of The Godfather
* Recovering from back surgery with lots of love and rehabilitating in style
* Tasting a beignet at New Orleans's famous CafE du Monde
* Exploring his German heritage as a “badger dog”—and discovering what wiener schnitzel actually is…
And so much more!
by Ryan Beauchesne
by Upton Sinclair
by Jack London
by Edith Wharton
by Jane Austen
by Thomas Hardy
by L.M. Montgomery
by John Cleland
by Bram Stoker
by Joseph Conrad
by Helen Keller
by Arthur Conan Doyle
Sign up for our email newsletter