Get the gift of gab.
In this guide, readers will find indispensable information on how to pursue public speaking as a full- or part-time career. Written by a 30-year veteran public speaker and bureau chief, this book shares details, advice, and insider tips on how to prosper in this highly competitive and lucrative field.
* Expert author in a rapidly growing field
* Contains inside tips on every aspect of speaking professionally
* Clear and practical information about how to set up a professional speaker's business and promote it
* Suggestions for extra goods and services for additional revenue
* Features event planning and organizing strategies and instructive anecdotes from the field
by Thomas Hardy
by Thomas Paine
by Thomas Bulfinch
by Thomas A. Kempis
by Thomas A. Janvier
by Thomas A. Kelly
by Graham A. Thomas
Sign up for our email newsletter