ENDURING LITERATURE ILLUMINATED
BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP
Edmond Rostand's classic romance tells the unforgettable story of one unique man's bravery, loyalty, and unspoken love.
EACH ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives readers important background information
- A chronology of the author's life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book's historical context
- An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form their own interpretations
- Detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern perspectives on the work
- Discussion questions to promote lively classroom and book group interaction
- A list of recommended related books and films to broaden the reader's experience
Enriched Classics offer readers affordable editions of great works of literature enhanced by helpful notes and insightful commentary. The scholarship provided in Enriched Classics enables readers to appreciate, understand, and enjoy the world's finest books to their full potential.
SERIES EDITED BY CYNTHIA BRANTLEY JOHNSON
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Glyn Maxwell, Edmond Rostand
by Edmond Rostand
by Upton Sinclair
by Jack London
by Edith Wharton
by Jane Austen
by Thomas Hardy
by L.M. Montgomery
by John Cleland
by Bram Stoker
by Joseph Conrad
Sign up for our email newsletter