Rose Zarelli 2.0 here—2.0, as in, innovative…superior…improved.
Improved how? Glad you asked. This year, I will not:
1. Do things just because other people want me to.
2. Randomly shoot off my mouth.
3. Worry about whether I'm someone's girlfriend—or not.
So, what will I do this year?
1. Find my thing and be who I want to be.
2. Learn when to speak up—and when to shut up.
3. Tell off Jamie Forta and move on.
I'm older and smarter now—I can totally pull this off. How hard can it be?
by Louise Rozett
by Michelle Hodkin
by Louise Shaffer
by Louise Gornall
by Mary Mapes Dodge
by Arthur Conan Doyle
by Johann David Wyss
by James Joyce
by Charles Dickens
by Edith Wharton
Sign up for our email newsletter