This practical Arabic phrasebook puts all the most essential Arabic words and phrases in the palm of your hand.
It contains all the necessary vocabulary and phrases in Modern Standard Arabic, so users will be able to communicate with most people in Arabic-speaking countries. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people, it also contains a beginner's guide to the Arabic language, which allows for a deeper understanding of the language than a typical Arabic phrasebook or Arabic dictionary provides. The phrasebook is organized by situations where one might need to speak Arabic, such as: at the hotel, in a taxi, at a restaurant, in an emergency, etc. All Arabic words and phrases are written in Romanized form as well as Authentic Arabic script so that, in case of difficulties, the book can be shown to an Arabic speaker.
Key features include:
- Hundreds of useful Arabic words and expressions.
- Romanized forms, phonetic spellings, and Arabic script for all words and phrases.
- An introduction to the Arabic Alphabet.
- A pronunciation guide for Arabic letters and words.
- A guide to Arabic grammar.
- A section on specific titles and place names.
- An Arabic dictionary for quick reference.
by Fethi Mansouri, Yousef Alreemawi
by Fethi Mansouri
by Arthur Machen
by Arthur Conan Doyle
by Thomas Paine
by Niccolo Machiavelli
by Rudyard Kipling
by Benjamin Franklin
by Henry David Thoreau
Sign up for our email newsletter