Create over 30 cute felted animals with this easy-to-use needle felting book.
There's something for everyone in this needle felting book, and all the projects are easy to make. Great for all levels, beginners can learn the basics and experienced felters can pick up tips on how to work with new colors and details.
Thorough instructions for each project show you how to take wool roving to make the basic shapes and blend them seamlessly. A special step-by-step section shows you how easy even the most complex piece can be, and how any small figure can be made into an accessory you can carry or wear.
These cute miniature animals range from the wonderfully realistic to enchantingly adorable. Included in this book are:
- An Elephant all decked out for festival day
- A Queen's Guard and a Dutch Girl in traditional dress
- A Mama Kangaroo with her Joey
- An enchanting Teddy Bear
- Cute accessories featuring foods and flags from different lands
- Felt scenery to set the stage for your felt creations
- And a lot more!The projects range from about 2-4 inches high and instructions are included for turning a few of your felt creations into fun dangly accessories. A full lesson takes you through one of the projects from beginning to end, covering all the basics to ensure that you have all the skills you need to make any fuzzy friend you want. Put your felting needle to work!
by Sachiko Susa
by Willa Cather
by Charles Dickens
by Louisa May Alcott
by Jane Austen
by John Dos Passos
by H.G. Wells
by Robert Louis Stevenson
by Anna Sewell
by Emily Bronte
Sign up for our email newsletter