This travel–sized 4 x 7 inch book is a combination Japanese phrasebook, Japanese travel guide and Japanese etiquette guide.
Packed with expressions and information for every travel situation, Japanese for Travelers Phrasebook & Dictionary helps you to get around and communicate more effectively during your time in Japan. This book includes hundreds of tips and phrases for the following situations:
- Meeting people
- Shopping and asking about prices
- Ordering food and drinks
- Getting connected to the Internet
- Taking a subway, bus or taxi
- Asking for help
- Daily conversationsHelpful illustrations demystify Japan's complicated rail system and provide handy information on ferry travel as well. The text offers tips on where to look for a cheap, comfortable night's sleep (you'd be surprised), to whom not to stand behind when in line at customs, as well as essential things to purchase for your Japan trip before you leave your home country and how to say you do not eat fugu (poisonous pufferfish!).
About this new, updated edition:
- New manga illustrations
- New phrases for technology, checking in for a flight, baggage claim and more!
- Japanese script and Romaji have been added for all phrases
- Suggestions for downloading useful apps to make travel around Japan easier
by William Shakespeare
by William Sherman
by Scott Rutherford
by Herman Melville
by Frank Haskell
by Mark Twain
by L.M. Montgomery
by Ulysses S. Grant
by Charlotte Bronte
by Jane Austen