Start reading Easy Burmese on the way to the airport and begin communicating as soon as you land!
Specially designed for beginning learners who have no prior knowledge of the language, Easy Burmese is fully romanized throughout and focused on conversational rather than written Burmese.
For a fraction of the cost of expensive language products, this book introduces all the basics of the language with an emphasis on practical daily conversations and vocabulary.
A complete language course and pocket dictionary in one, Easy Burmese includes:
- Free, downloadable native-speaker audio recordings to help you master correct pronunciation and intonation
- Structured, progressive lessons to help you build confidence and fluency quickly
- Practical dialogues focused on daily communication
- Manga illustrations to facilitate memorization
- Useful notes on the Burmese script and pronunciation
- Greetings, requests, honorific forms and etiquette tips
- A dictionary of commonly-used words and phrases Kenneth Wong, a translator, author, and native Burmese speaker who emigrated to the United States, is the ideal guide for travelers who want to master spoken Burmese—fast.
by Kenneth Wong
by Kenneth Grahame
by Arthur Conan Doyle
by Thomas Paine
by Niccolo Machiavelli
by Rudyard Kipling
by Benjamin Franklin
by Henry David Thoreau
by L.M. Montgomery
by Thomas Bulfinch
by E.M. Forster
by Jack London
Sign up for our email newsletter