Your symptoms are real, and there is health solution. This guide covers everything you need to know to understand your gut health and heal your body.
Leaky Gut Syndrome is often poorly understood, but it IS a real syndrome. It may be the cause of several diseases you or a loved one suffers from, such as depression, asthma, IBS, Crohn's, and chronic fatigue. Thankfully, that's not the end of the story. Leaky gut diets, such as the GAPS Diet and the Specific Carbohydrate diet, have real success in healing your gut and curing your symptoms.
Allow your body to heal and reverse or prevent certain diseases by following a healthy gut nutritional diet. The right diet helps the gut lining to slowly heal itself by removing the foods and harmful bacterial that trigger inflammation.
Idiot's Guide: Healthy Gut Diet covers:
- How to start healing the gut through removing certain foods, eating the right foods, and strategically using supplements.
- Meal plans and recipes to get your started.
- How gut microflora are linked to mental health issues and disease (eating disorders, anxiety, autism, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, etc.) and physical health (IBS, IRD, asthma, acne, etc.).
- How your gut works, what happens when the gut's microflora become unstable, and how instability wreaks havoc on your body and autoimmune system.
-Causes and contributors that do damage to intestinal lining.
- The diet's fundamentals, including a comparison to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, the GAPS Diet, and the Paleo Diet, and the diet's stages of healing.
- How to revitalize your lifestyle with food, cooking, fermenting, and detoxifying practices.
- The pitfalls you might experience and how to fix them, in addition to dealing with food intolerances and allergies, along with what to do when the diet isn't working.