Open the door to your subconscious mind, your Silent, Invisible Partner that is responsible for how you think, feel, and behave. You'll discover how to reprogram your subconscious mindsets, beliefs, and behaviors so you can get what you really want in every facet of your life. Learn about Gale's specialty Reprogramming Hypnosis and Self-Hypnosis to keep your subconscious supporting your desires. Enjoy unique perspectives, dozens of instructive case studies, a wealth of information, easy to use applications, and abundant original scripts, plus a fifty page Journal with Affirmations. Beginners, as well as the experienced and/or professionally trained in hypnosis, will realize life-altering benefits from this book.
You will learn to:
- Connect to your "Suggestible Subconscious" for reprogramming purposes
- Speak the words that your subconscious understands and will enact for you
- Delete "Faulty Subconscious Programs," replacing them with beneficial ones
- Fortify strong High Self-esteem so you consistently believe in yourself and in your success
- Release negative emotions that could be hazardous to your well-being and then download positive emotions for happiness
- Maintain your consistent peace of mind with feelings of harmony and balance
- Forgive yourself and others subconsciously so your forgiveness is complete
- Access your intuitive wisdom for well-being
- Identify and articulate your spiritual views that will help anchor and guide you
- Sustain a positive, optimistic attitude that daily brings you happiness . . . Plus much, much more!
"Gale not only explores the mind/body relationship and how it can be healed and bolstered, she adds the spiritual as well. I never thought of self-hypnosis as an alternative to meditation. Gale has opened up an new world to me and my creativity." -John O'Boyle, Producer and Winner of Two Tony Awards
" . . . Very few books offer more useful and accurate advice than Reprogram Your Subconscious . . . Gale Glassner Twersky has written a definitive yet accessible book. Follow her instructions and you too, will have "success over and over." -Dr. Betty Scott, Emeritus Professor, University of Missouri-Columbia, Teacher/trainer for the National Guild of Hypnotists; International Hypnosis Federation Award of Excellence in Education
Gale Glassner Twersky, ACH, is a Hypnotherapist since 1999, Bestselling audiobook and book author, certified Hypnosis Instructor, creator, and leading authority of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System and RHS certification. Gale is passionate about her work and has already helped many thousands to improve their lives with her Reprogramming Hypnosis specialty.
Note: This book comes with a free bonus audio download: "Relax, Release, and Dream On" by the author.