Many entrepreneurs launch a new business without carefully analyzing the financial prospects in advance. They think that they can produce and sell a product at a profit, and that this will be sufficient. All they need to do is sell enough of the product to create a profitable business. But this is seldom the case.
Brian Tracy shows you how to:
• Evaluate each business Expenditure
• Project sales and Revenue
• Develop operating budgets
• Start your business with a small investment
• Find the money you need to survive
• Structure effective loan proposals
• Determined the costs
• Estimate the lifetime value of each customer
And Much More!
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
by Brian Tracy
by Tracy Brian
Sign up for our email newsletter