Expert franchise consultant Mark Siebert delivers the ultimate how-to guide to employing the greatest growth strategy ever-franchising. Siebert tells you what to expect, how to move forward, and avoid costly mistakes as he imparts decades of experience, insights, and practical advice to help grow your business exponentially through franchising.
Learn how to:
- Evaluate your existing businesses for franchisability
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of franchising
- Develop a business plan for growth on steroids
- Evaluate legal risk, obtain necessary documents, and protect intellectual property
- Create marketing plans, build lead generation, and branding for a new franchise
- Cultivate the franchisee-franchisor relationship
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Mark Siebert
by Gerald J. Langley, Ronald D. Moen, Kevin M. Nolan, Thomas W. Nolan, Clifford L. Norman, Lloyd P. Provost
by John C. Bogle, Arthur Levitt
by Brad Flowers
by Peter D. Schiff, Andrew J. Schiff
by James D. Gwartney, Richard L. Stroup, Dwight R. Lee, Tawni Hunt Ferrarini, Joseph P. Calhoun
by John Shelby Spong
by Anthony Stevens, Louis Strauss
by Phil Robertson, Mark Schlabach
by Mark Sanborn
by Mark Stevens
Sign up for our email newsletter