Ordinary salespeople sell. Extraordinary sales professionals engage. Part of what sets them apart is their ability to understand body language, both their prospect's and their own, and use it to their advantage.
Body Language Sales Secrets directly addresses the need of sales professionals to help them:
Baseline their prospects-recognize the body language that says "I'm at ease with you right now."
- Identify the ways a prospect expresses stress.
- Spot their prospects' moment-to-moment nonverbal cues.
- Understand how and why a prospect's body language can send very different messages within minutes.
- Better yet, after identifying a change in body language, know exactly what to do to either capitalize on it or counter it.
- How to apply body language skills to a wide variety of sales techniques, including relationship selling, solution selling, expertise selling, ROI selling, fear selling, and more.
Body Language Sales Secrets helps salespeople at any level build rapport through active listening, invitational body language, and mirroring and reveals how their own body language can reinforce the perception of competence, relevance, and truth.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Maribeth Kuzmeski
by Barbara Ehrenreich
by MaryJanice Davidson
by Jim Benton
by Jim Butcher
by Jim Lynch
by Jim Mastrich, Bill Birnes
by Larry Bond, Jim DeFelice
by Michelle Pennington
by Laurel Mouritsen
by Melissa Tagg
Sign up for our email newsletter