We may all have different abilities, interests, beliefs and lifestyles, beliefs, but there is one thing that we all have in common: We want to be happy!
Happiness shows you how to be happy by adopting lifelong "happiness habits" that bring and fulfillment and pleasure to your days.
These habits will help you manage life's inevitable ups and downs; consistent practice will develop your happiness abilities and help you live the happy life you want.
Aristotle believed that happiness was comprised of pleasure and a sense of life well-lived. Today's research agrees, suggesting that "happiness" is defined by your overall satisfaction with your life as well as how you feel from day to day. This book shows you that happiness is a skill made up of a particular set of habits that you can bring in your life starting today.
- Identify your own, personal definition of "happiness"
- Learn why we need to be happy and what often gets in the way
- Develop habits that help you create and maintain happiness long-term
- Learn how to be happy when you're stuck in an unhappy situation
- Discover the often-overlooked happiness that surrounds you every day
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Gill Hasson
by Walter Cook, Kelsey Klaas
by Piero Ferrucci
by Amy Banks, Leigh Ann Hirschman
by Bruce M. Hood
by Bea Johnson
by Tracy Buchanan
Sign up for our email newsletter