Unlike any negotiating book you've ever heard!
If you buy or sell anything personally or professionally, this audio book can make or save you a fortune!
This complete guide to negotiating great deals gives you step-by-step instructions to get anything you want for personal or business use for a fraction of the asking price...or, better yet, no money at all!
Peter Wink, a recognized master negotiator, will teach you:
- How to develop the "negotiator's mindset"
- How to negotiate the best price on every personal or business purchase
- Thirty-six specialized negotiation tactics you can use immediately
- Ways to expose the other side's open and hidden agendas
- Five of the most unethical negotiation tactics that can be used against you
- Eleven tips for excellent communication during negotiations
- Eight common causes of conflict during negotiations, and how to avoid them
- How to tell if the "other side" is bluffing
- Nine types of power you can use in any negotiation
- How to get people to trust you
- A seating arrangement that automatically gives you the advantage during negotiations
- How to use different types of discounts to your financial advantage
- How to predict the other side's next move by reading them like a children¹s book
- Step-by-step instructions to negotiate for salaries, raises, benefits, and other perks
And much more!
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
by Peter Wink
by Professor Peter Navarro
by Peter Birkenhead
by Peter Godwin
by Peter May
by Peter Gadol
by Professor Peter Kreeft
by Professor Peter Meineck
Sign up for our email newsletter