Meetings have changed. They're more frequent, virtual, and informal. Yet, most professionals haven't upgraded their meeting skills. It's no wonder that 43% of meeting time is wasted, due to:
1. Meeting overload: Professionals waste twenty-four days a year in useless meetings.
2. Missing success ingredients: Ninety percent of all professionals attend meetings that lack a clearly stated objective and agenda.
3. Virtual-meeting chaos: Disinterested participants + endless technical glitches= huge amounts of wasted time.
4. Agenda adrift: Goals are missed when meetings veer off course.
5. Action distraction: Incomplete action items result in delayed projects and missed deadlines.
Good news- Help is on the way! Meet Iris, a sales manager so overwhelmed by meetings she feels like a hamster on a wheel.
Just in time, Iris finds a coach-a meeting efficiency and etiquette expert with a simple plan that helps her to meet less, make better use of meeting technology, and get more done.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
by Brad VanAuken
by Dennis Reina, Michelle Reina
by Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah
by Harvey Mackay
by Leslie R. Crutchfield, Heather McLeod Grant
by John Warrillow
by Joan Magretta
by Madeleine L. Van Hecke, Lisa P. Callahan
by Steven Snyder
by Jurriaan Kamp
by Joel Comm
by Linda A. Hill, Kent Lineback
Sign up for our email newsletter