People functioning at the highest level are what the authors call 10x leaders. Research on these leaders consistently brought up five major strengths. This book teaches readers to become a 10x leader using these five key areas, the SHARP framework.
- Strengths: 10X leaders stop trying to eliminate weaknesses and learn to focus on their strengths
- Health: 10X leaders stop trying to eliminate stress and learn how to integrate periods of restoration
- Absorption: 10X leaders stop waiting for the lightning of focus and creativity to strike and learn how to achieve consistent engagement and presence
- Relationships: 10X leaders stop trying to exert power and control and learn to cultivate healthy relationships through positivity and authenticity
- Purpose: 10X leaders stop grinding out tasks and learn how to find meaning and commitment in everything they do
The 10X elixir of peak performance comes not from focusing on just one of these areas, but from learning to light the fire of all five aspects of SHARP and functioning naturally with them on a daily basis. If you just cultivate one or two aspects of leadership skills you are unlikely to succeed.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Joseph Bruchac
by Will Hobbs
by David Klass
by Jeff Kinney
by Trudi Trueit
by Gretchen Olson
by Pam Munoz Ryan
by Brandon Sanderson
by Joshua Khan
by Terry Trueman
Sign up for our email newsletter