Exactly How to Sell walks you through a tried and true process that draws on time tested methods that are designed to attract and keep more customers. No matter what you are selling (yourself, your product, or your services) this simple read is certain to provide you actionable strategies to deliver you more of the sales results you are looking for.
Inside, Phil M. Jones writes from experience and explains how to get more customers and keep them all happy-while they're spending more money, more often. Using simple, practical, and easy-to-implement methods in line with the modern business landscape, Phil educates and guides you, giving you the confidence you need to develop the skills you need to win more business.
- Boost your salesmanship to support your core profession
- Create intent in a buyer and scenarios where everybody wins
- Choose your words wisely and present like a pro
- Overcome the indecision in your customers and close more sales
- Manage your customer base and have them coming back for more
If you want to up your sales game, Exactly How to Sell shows you how.
by Diana Jones
by Dan Jones
by Sarah M. Anderson
by Lacha M. Scott
by Joan M. Gattuso
by Roseanna M. White
by Daniel M. Cable
by Phil Robertson, Mark Schlabach
by Robert D. Austin, Richard D. Nolan, Shannon O'Donnell, Walter Dixon
by Deborah Perry Piscione
by David Newman
Sign up for our email newsletter