Get ready for fast, radical and complex change. Get ready for the Extreme Future. Our world is constantly buffeted by new and dramatic changes that we can't fully grasp. No one is fully prepared for the challenges, crises and risks that lie ahead. The Extreme Future is a blueprint for what's next and how to navigate these changes.
An advisor to three White House's spanning more than 30 years, Dr. Canton challenges us that with the right information about future trends it is possible to identify probable outcomes. It is possible, with the right information to navigate the Extreme Future.
The book covers the following major trends:
- How climate change and energy trends will reshape the planet
- How shifting population trends will transform the workforce
- How radical innovation trends will competitively drive business
- How astounding medicine trends will enhance people's life
- How dangerous terrorism trends will threaten the individual.
- How the rise of China will bring on a new global power struggle
The answers to these questions are not only available, but contained within these pages. The Extreme Future is the forecasting handbook for the twenty-first century.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by James Canton
by Matthew P. Mayo, Ralph Compton
by Nic Joseph
by Leon Leyson, Marilyn J. Harran, Elisabeth B. Leyson
by James Grippando
by James Howe
by James Proimos
by Sophia James
by James Driggers
by James Rollins
by James Colbert
Sign up for our email newsletter