In Crack the C-Suite Code, Frangos reveals the hidden dynamics for reaching C-suite. She offers expert guidance based on her experience as a consultant at Spencer Stuart and former head of global executive talent at Cisco, a company with 70,000 employees. Her deep research on the topic includes candid interviews with CEOs, hundreds of aspiring C-suite candidates, and the leading experts in the field.
Frangos identifies four core paths you can follow to reach the C-suite: The Tenured Executive, The Free Agent, The Leapfrog Leader, and The Founder. To actively improve your chances for success, she presents:
- Insider knowledge from current CEOs and well known executives
- Guiding questions that clarify the risks and rewards associated with each path
- Accelerators and derailers that either enhance or detract from your chances to succeed
- Advice on how to leverage your experience, leadership brand, and mindset to help you land on the C-suite short list
- Insight on how the evolving role of the CEO affects your strategy to reach the top
A career playbook for anyone who aspires to the top spot, Crack the C-Suite Code features advice from successful C-level leaders, including Accompany's Amy Chang, Goldman Sachs' Edith Cooper, Nest's Yoki Matsuoka, Cisco's Chuck Robbins, and Corning's Wendell Weeks. These and other top leaders from a broad range of companies, including Microsoft, Google, and General Electric, tell the stories of their success and help aspiring executives crack the C-suite code.
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
by Kerry Hannon
by Cassandra Parkin
by Cassandra Clare
by Meg Muldoon
by Paula Polk Lillard, Lynn Lillard Jessen
by Lee Hollis
by Melissa Michaels
by Khadijah Costley White
by Michelle Gadsden-Williams, Carolyn M. Brown
by Aubrey Hargis, David L. Hill, M.D.
Sign up for our email newsletter