Restore your faith in love and build healthy, successful relationships with this essential guide for every woman haunted by her parents' divorce.
Silver Medal Independent Publisher's Award
Winner of the Best Book Award in "Self-Help: Relationships"
Over 40 percent of Americans ages eighteen to forty are children of divorce. Yet women with divorced parents are more than twice as likely than men to get divorced themselves and struggle in romantic relationships. In this powerful, uplifting guide, mother-daughter team Terry and Tracy draws on thirty years of clinical practice and interviews with over 320 daughters of divorce to help you recognize and overcome the unique emotional issues that parental separation creates so you can build the happy, long-lasting relationships you deserve.
Learn how to:
- Examine your parents' breakup from an adult perspective
- Heal the wounds of the past
- Recognize destructive dynamics in intimate relationships and take steps to change them
- Trust yourself and others by embracing vulnerability
- Create strong partnerships with their proven Seven Steps to a Successful Relationship
- Break the divorce legacy once and for all!
by Herman Melville
by Frank Haskell
by Mark Twain
by L.M. Montgomery
by William Shakespeare
by Ulysses S. Grant
by Charlotte Bronte
by Jane Austen
by H. Rider Haggard
by Charles Dickens
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Sign up for our email newsletter