Magnesium is an essential nutrient, indispensable to your health and well-being. By adding this mineral to your diet, you are guarding against-and helping to alleviate-such threats as heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and asthma. But despite magnesium's numerous benefits, many Americans remain dangerously deficient. Updated and revised throughout with the latest research, this amazing guide explains the vital role that magnesium plays in your body and life. Inside you will discover:
- newly available magnesium supplements that the body absorbs more efficiently
- a magnesium-rich eating plan as delicious as it is healthy
- information on the link between magnesium and obesity
- why paleo, raw food, and green juice diets can lead to magnesium deficiency
- recent breakthroughs in magnesium's medical and public perception
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Carolyn Dean
by Dean Hughes
by Dean Hale
by Carolyn Crimi
by Carolyn Keene
by Carolyn Wyman
Sign up for our email newsletter