This smart and funny fan's guide to baseball explains the ins and outs of pitching, hitting, running, and fielding, while offering insider trivia and anecdotes that will appeal to anyone-whether you're a major league couch potato, lifelong season ticket-holder, or a beginner.
- What is the difference between a slider and a curveball?
- At which stadium did "The Wave" first make an appearance?
- How do some hitters use iPods to improve their skills?
- Which positions are never played by lefties?
- Why do some players urinate on their hands?
Combining the narrative voice and attitude of Michael Lewis with the compulsive brilliance of Schott's Miscellany, Watching Baseball Smarter will increase your understanding and enjoyment of the sport-no matter what your level of expertise.
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Greg Wyshynski, Jeremy Roenick
by John E. Triantis
by Scott D. Anthony
by Christopher Mulligan, Craig Taylor
by Devora Zack
by Mike McIntire
by Kenneth S. Kosik, M.D.
by Tom Acitelli
by Andrew Shtulman
by Janet Geringer Woititz, Alan Garner
by Gabor Mate
by Rex Forehand, Nicholas Long
Sign up for our email newsletter