Pediatrician Nimali Fernando and feeding therapist Melanie Potock (a.k.a. Dr. Yum and Coach Mel) know the importance of giving your child the right start on his or her food journey-for good health, motor skills, and even cognitive and emotional development. In Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater they explain how to expand your family's food horizons, avoid the picky eater trap, identify special feeding needs, and put joy back into mealtimes, with:
- Advice tailored to every stage from newborn through school-age
- Real-life stories of parents and kids they have helped
- Wisdom from cultures across the globe on how to feed kids
- Helpful insights on the sensory system, difficult mealtime behaviors, and everything from baby-led weaning to sippy cups
- And seven "passport stamps" for good parenting: joyful, compassionate, brave, patient, consistent, proactive, and mindful.
Raising a Healthy, Happy Eater shows the way to lead your baby, toddler, or young child on the path to adventurous eating. Grab your passport and go!
This title is part of (or scheduled to be part of) the following subscriptions:
You can find this title in the following lists:
Click the Download button to download a copy of the MARC file.
Enter your FTP details below to send the MARC export file via FTP.
by Fern Michaels
by Marion Nestle
by Richard Austin, Richard L. Nolan, Shannon O'Donnell
by William Sears, Erin Sears Basile
by Alex Rovira, Fernando Trias de Bes
by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D.
by Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
by Cate Holahan
by Vickie McKeehan
by Quinn Loftis
by Janet Murnaghan
Sign up for our email newsletter