The first book to comprehensively discussbothgovernmental and nonprofit financial management!
Governmental and Nonprofit Financial Managementmakes it easy for both nonprofit and governmental managers to understand essential governmental and nonprofit financial management topics and their various subfields.
- Understand the similarities and differences between governmental and nonprofit financial management standards and procedures
- Learn multiple cost-saving techniques
- Explore highly technical financial management subfields, from auditing and financial analysis to capital budgeting and risk management
- Use over 40 applications to calculate everything from T-bill yield to lost cash discounts
- Benefit from the in-depth coverage — an excellent primer for the non-accountant
Bonus!Apply what you have learned by completing problems, cases, and report writing exercises at the end of each chapter.
by Charles K. Coe
by Charles Dickens
by Charles Darwin
by Charles W. Chesnutt
by Charles M. Sheldon
by Izaak Walton, Charles Cotton
Sign up for our email newsletter