Beginning with cautionary advice and enabling the reader to be sure divorce is the right answer, the book moves right to the steps one should take before confronting one's spouse with the decision. The book then moves on to cover the following along with many other topics:
- 21 strategic steps to planning for divorce.
- The things one needs to do when the decision to divorce is made.
- How to divorce in the least expensive and most expeditious way.
- What to look for in and what to ask of one's legal representative.
- How to avoid all-out warfare.
- Breaking the news to one's children.
- Custody and visitation.
- Single parenting.
- Dealing with emotions.
by Terry Hillman
by Joni E. Johnston
by Bud E. Smith, Paul Plotkin
by Thorin Klosowski
by Daniel Klingler
by Kevin Oliver, Chadd McKeen
by Michael Miller
by Franco Scardino
by Marc Humphrey, Paul V. Pancella, Norah Berrah
by Domyo Sater Burk
by Denise Hazime
by Fred Yager, Jan Yager