Big Flavor from Small Spaces!
This book will show you how to use the latest practices of high-density patio gardening to grow delicious vegetables, herbs and fruits in containers, window boxes, and hanging baskets. Imagine the satisfaction of diving into a plate full of food that you grew yourself. Stepping out onto your patio and picking fresh ingredients for a meal is a special experience that is possible almost all year long. Whether you want to learn how to grow lemon trees in pots or to create your very own salsa window box with chilies, dwarf tomatoes, scallions, and coriander—Growing Crops in Pots will show you how!
Inside Growing Crops in Pots
· 35 illustrated, easy-to-follow projects for terrific container gardens
· Instructions on how to grow 34 crops that look as good as they taste
· How to choose appropriate containers and maintain a productive patio garden
· The best strategies for watering, composting, propagation, and fertilizing in small spaces
· Detailed advice on what to grow and advice on how to store and preserve your bounty
by Lou Dobbs
by Gary Dobbs
by Liz Mugavero
by Liz Tuccillo
by Liz Carlyle
Sign up for our email newsletter