Enhance Your Home with Flowers
In this beautifully designed book, brimming with inspirational photographs, Clare Nolan reveals her secrets for growing a bountiful harvest as well as styling spectacular displays that will fill your home with color and the gorgeous scent of the garden year-round. Clare takes the mystique out of the growing process—from choosing the plants to suit both your garden and home and laying out your cutting patch, to planning ahead so you get your perfect palette of color, texture and shape to play with at the right time. An entire chapter on arranging will inspire you to create spectacular arrangements for your home without the need for complicated floristry techniques. Being able to step out of the back door and pick a single stem for beside the bed, pull together a posy for a friend or create a colorful centerpiece is an exciting and rewarding addition to the whole “grow your own” experience.
Grow your own flower shop at the bottom of your garden!
· Comprehensive guide to planning, planting, and maintaining a bountiful home flower garden
· How to choose your plants, position your patch and grow luxurious flowers
· Cultivation tips for annuals, biennials, bulbs, corms, tubers, rhizomes, perennials, shrubs, trees, climbers, foliage and fillers
· When and how to harvest—and how to make your flowers last longer
· Styling guide for stunning arrangements that look like they came from a shop
· Expert advice from an experienced interiors stylist and lifestyle editor
by Clare Matthews
by Reggie Solomon, Michael Nolan
by Tony Nolan
by Monica Nolan
by Nolan Gasser
by Han Nolan
Sign up for our email newsletter