There's nothing quite like a thirst-quenching beverage, especially when it's made with fresh ingredients you picked from your very own garden! This book will show you what leaves, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and roots to grow in your garden so you can enjoy them from your glass. Filled with beautiful photography and helpful information how to plant, maintain, and harvest each home-grown ingredient, this gardening guide also includes delicious recipes for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy any time of the year! Also included is advice for making your own syrups, tinctures, and purees. Written by Jodi Hemler, author of Grow Your Own Tea Garden, this book will inspire both small and large space gardeners to enjoy their bounty in a refreshing new way!
- An inspirational and instructional guide to growing your own cocktail or mocktail ingredients in your garden
- Discover what leaves, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and roots to grow for garden-to-glass cocktails
- Learn how to plant, maintain, and harvest each fresh, home-grown ingredient
- Includes cocktail recipes for a variety of drinks and mocktails, as well as helpful tips and a guide to making your own infusions, syrups, tinctures, and purees
- An ideal resource for a small garden set-up